TLRF’s Review of Raw Paws Dog Food
Formulas, plural, is what I should have titled this. They have a wide variety of blends, raw diets, meaty bones, and organs.
All natural, real meat, with whole vegetables.
Free range, family-owned farm in Indiana, U.S.A.
Super duper easy. I can order one order at a time or reoccurring whichever works best for me. Then it is delivered to my door. Home delivery is always the best.
This is my last and least valued metric I base my reviews on. We all know that raw dog food is expensive & pre-made raw is even more so. But, I found out good news when I asked about this. They have coupons available. Like this one for 10% off all orders or a free meal plan customized to fit your budget.
Q & A
Amy Henderson, Raw Paws representative, was nice enough to give me a short interview about their products.
- I noticed that you only source from the U.S, am I correct?
- Does Raw Paws use human-grade meats?
- Yes, all meat is human-grade.
- Yes, pasture raised and ethically harvested.
- 3D or 4D meats?
- NO, we use no 3D or 4D meat. (yuck)
- Locally sourced?
- Yes, our meat is sourced from local Indiana farms and animals raised are free-range animals.
- Process or steps taken to ensure ingredient quality?
- Our products are single with no added ingredients Our meat is USDA inspected and approved and all of our facilities are FDA approved.
TLRF’s Favorite Thing
Full Disclosure: I won a free order of Raw Paws from Blog Paws this year so I was able to try them out for free 99. (My favorite price.) I also will get a small kickback from any orders made from a link. But, as always I only report my honest experience & opinions with all products.